When the job "Calculate Accruals and Balances" is run the Accrual for the Employee and the Last Calculation Date is Blank.
(Doc ID 2572918.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Calculate Accruals and Balances the last run date is not getting populated on the employees Absence Records Page.
1. Navigate to Tools>Schedule Processes
2. Search for Calculate Accruals and Balances
3. Run the Process for the absence plan
4. When completed Navigate to Search>Employee
5. Choose Absence Records.
6. Review Plan information and no date in Last accrual
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document