Can Power User See Which Other Users has Executed the Import or Export Tasks Through Data Management?
(Doc ID 2572930.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 19.03.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Power users has the proper access to the locations but are not able to see in the process details which others users has executed the Import and Export task for the same location. Power user can see the tasks executed by itself but cannot see the tasks executed by other users where as Admin user can see all the tasks executed by any other users.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access Data Management with Admin user
2. Goto Process details screen under the workflow tab
3. Admin user can see all the tasks executed by other users
4. Logoff with Admin user and now logged in as Power user and access process details page
5. Power user cannot see any activities like Import or Export tasks executed by other users but can see if tasks is executed by itself
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document