How To Reserve Back To Back Sales Order To Subinventory Upon PO Receipt.
(Doc ID 2573288.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reserve back to back sales (B2B) order to subinventory upon PO receipt? Here is the flow and requirement -
- B2B sales order (SO) created
- B2B Purchase Order (PO) created
- SO is reserved against PO
- PO received into specific subinventory
- SO reservation transferred from PO to onhand
- Subinventory not available on reservation
Requirement is to reserve sales order against the subinventory in which PO is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document