Missing Content Within Widgets On Design Console After 19B Upgrade
(Doc ID 2573693.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web content of Rich Text element may be empty intermittently on Admin UI during creating a new Rich Text element and adding web content or editing web content of another element in the same widget.
It can be worse if continue adding new web content or editing existing web content and save the changes. Doing so may lead to losing all existing web contents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Admin and navigate to Design / Layout.
2. Select a layout and Settings.
3. Add a new row and a Rich Text element.
4. Add content to above Rich Text element.
5. Check the other existing Rich Text content.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until some of existing Rich Text contents are wiped out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document