In Rate Maintenance, Can Not Upload Rates Where Decimals Exist in Conditions
(Doc ID 2574775.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you try to upload rates in sourcing that have conditions with decimals values (EG: If Weight > 21.8 TONS -> Apply Cost of 1000) the rate will not be uploaded.
The Rate Load Definition has already been created.
1. Go to Sourcing -> Lane Maintenance -> Upload Rates;
2. Upload the file
3. Go to Sourcing -> Lane Maintenance -> Approval Summary;
4. Click Search and select the Rate Load Group ID just created
5. Right click the row and click "View Upload History";
6. Select the ID and go to Actions -> Download Failed Rates;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document