Blank/Empty Page After Running Custom Print Template : String Index Out Of Range In BIP
(Doc ID 2575067.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Print Preview using a Custom Print Template a blank page is displayed.
When running the same report in BI Publisher, the following error is returned:
oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the Business Process record that you want to print
- From the menu bar click on File > Print Preview > Custom
- A confirmation dialog box pops up, click on Yes to proceed
- Custom Format Print window dialog box pops up
- Select a template and then click on OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document