Login To P6 Professional Fails With "Exception in module PM.exe at 0000000000ABF142"
(Doc ID 2575356.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using P6 Professional with cloudconnect and with client-side cache ENABLED, user was attempting to import an xer file containing multiple (10 or more) projects.
As the client-side cache was enabled, the primavera.cacheservice.log showed numerous errors, from which it could not recover.
Example of errors:
Information Exception System.Exception: Exception while commiting the changes to the database.
Unable to retrieve data from cloud server due to network errors! Please retry action! ---> System.Exception: Unable to retrieve data from cloud server due to network errors! Please retry action!
Information Info Freeing other operations to stop periodic sync
Information Exception System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Due to the errors, when the P6 user tried to log into P6 Professional again:
- User was unable to log in. Error received: Exception Exception in module PM.exe at 0000000000ABF142. TCCustomVirtualRow.getJoinedColItems: PROJFUND row has a blank fund_id.
- Other users confirmed the projects were not present (projects had not imported).
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into P6 Professional (with cloudconnection and client-side cache enabled).
- Import XER file containing multiple projects (10+).
- Import process completes.
- Exit P6 Professional.
- Launch P6 Professional and provide login credentials.
- Login fails and error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document