Fusion Time and Labor: Time Approval Email Notification Displaying Incorrect Scheduled Hours
(Doc ID 2575936.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 to 11.13.19.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Approval Email Notification displaying incorrect Scheduled Hours,
when employee creates an entry for Time Type with '0' hours in Time Card.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in Employee, Enter Time details
2. Regular time of 8 Hrs for all 5 days and Holiday pay of 0 hrs on one day
3. Submit the time card.
4. Verify the Email Notification received by Line Manager.
5. Verify the section - Totals for the Time Card Period
6. Scheduled Hours is shown as 48 instead of 40 as per employment screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document