Return To Vendor for Quantity On Hand with No PO
(Doc ID 2575970.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business requirement is how to perform vendor returns for those PO which are
not converted and closed in legacy system.
- The legacy PO is already invoiced.
- Quantity is on hand.
- Found some material damaged and want to return to supplier.
- As there is no PO cannot do RTV
Would either of the below options be applicable?
- Performing Misc.Issue transaction and manual creation Debit memo in Payables.
- Create Sales order on dummy customer and ship out material and process debit memo manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document