Searching for Input Items in Work Definition Results in Blank Screen
(Doc ID 2577402.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching for Input Items in Work Definition for Process manufacturing results in blank screen.
It should display the list of items to be input into the work definition operations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supply Chain Execution > Work Definitions > Task List > Manage Work Definitions
2. Create a work order with work method as 'Process Manufacturing'
3. Click on the Item sub-tab on the right hand side.
4. Search for the item by entering a few characters.
5. See the UI becomes blank.
6. F5 does not refresh the screen properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document