Gantt Timescale Start Date Not Reflecting New Data Date Update in Print Preview.
(Doc ID 2577730.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 19.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Data Date is updated in a Schedule. the original Data Date is still shown in Print Preview.
The correct Layout would have the timescale set to the current Data Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Primavera Cloud, download & install Prime Professional.
2. Open Project in Prime Professional.
3. Set Gantt Timescale Start Date = DD -1 day, Finish Date = DD + 4 weeks.
4. Update Schedule, move data date + 1 week ahead, Schedule.
5. Result: In Print Preview, Data Date timescale still showing old Timescale Start Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document