When Creating A Price Change For An Item Location With A Zero Retail A Divisor By Zero Error is Displayed
(Doc ID 2577883.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create price change for an item location with a zero retail
the following error occurs.
Package Error : divisor is equal to zero : RPM_FULL_CREATE_SQL.BUILD_SUMMARY_DETAIL
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a sellable item with an initial retail of 0.
2. Range a location to the item with a retail of 0.
3. Run the new item location batch to get the item into Cloud Pricing.
4. Enter into the Pricing UI and navigate to Price Changes -> Create Price Change Group.
5. Enter in the item and click apply and then next.
6. Enter in the location and click apply and then next.
7. Enter in the effective date, fixed price of $10, reason and click next.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document