UDA Values Not Being Creating For Existing UDA ID's From Template Upload
(Doc ID 2579410.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UDA Values not being creating for existing UDA ID's from template upload
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download Foundation Data/Download Data/Template/Items/User Defined Attributes
2. Go to UDA Values Tab
3. On a blank row, In the Action Column, select Create
4. in the UDA column enter a uda ID already exists with 2 or more values
5. in the UDA Value column enter a value
6. in the UDA Value Description column enter a value
7. Save .ods file to local drive
8. From RMS Foundation Data/Upload Foundation Data/Template/Items/[Browse to location of your saved file]
9. Click upload
10. View Foundation Data/Review Status to validate if file uploaded successfully or with errors
11. Download Foundation Data/Download Data/Template/Items/User Defined Attributes to see if your new values appeared.
New UDA Values are not created for UDA ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document