When Creating a Requisition from a Maintenance Work Order Destination Type is not Available
(Doc ID 2579463.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating a Requisition from a Maintenance Work Order, Destination Type is not available
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Creation of maintenance work order
2. Go to Operations Tab
3. Move status of Work Order to "Released"
>> The work order requires descriptive based/ item- requires Purchase requisition *
5. Click "Review Purchased Item Details"
6. On the Purchase Item Details Page, click on "Create Requisition"
>> Brought to Self Service Procurement (SSP)
7. Create a Services Non Catalog Request
8. Destination Type is not available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document