Prepay_invc_ind Option Does Not Enforce Document To Be Prepaid.
(Doc ID 2579489.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version No Version and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Ensure that the Supplier/Supplier Site has SUPS.PREPAY_INVC_IND ='Y' in RMS.
2. Create a Merchandise Invoice document through the Upload template - Merchandise Invoice Header Only - No Tax for a PO for the supplier/supplier site on step 1.
3. The document is created successfully, however, the Document is not marked as Prepaid.
According to the RMS data model, SUPS.PREPAY_INVC_IND description says "Indicates whether or not all invoices for the supplier can be considered pre-paid invoices. This field will only be populated if invoice matching is installed. Valid values are Y and N."
4. Attempted same with another Supplier/Supplier Site where the SUPS.PREPAY_INVC_IND ='N' in RMS.
5. Create a Merchandise Invoice document through the Upload template - Merchandise Invoice Header Only - No Tax for a PO for the supplier/supplier site on step 4.
6. Note that the document is created successfully, but it still allows to mark the document as "Pre-paid".
Why is the prepay_invc_ind from SUPS not enforcing or following what is described in the RMS data model documentation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document