Fusion Global HR: Onboarding Tasks: While Still in Pending Change of Location Assigns Tasks for Both Locations
(Doc ID 2579563.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Three groups of HR Locations have been set up. Each location has its own set of onboarding tasks defined:
Location Group 1 - 'A' series Tasks
Location Group 2 - 'B' Series Tasks
Location Group 3 - 'C' Series Tasks
When people are hired to an individual location through Oracle Recruiting, and converted to an
Employee, the tasks are assigning as expected. In the below scenario, the tasks
that are not applicable are getting assigned as well.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make an offer to a candidate with work location in 'Location Group 2'- B Series
2. Change the work location of the Pending Worker to a different location in
'Location Group 3' - C Series - prior to hiring the pending worker.
3. Convert the pending worker to employee.
4. Log in as the employee > go to Onboarding tasks
5. See both 'B' Series tasks and 'C' Series tasks are assigned when this
person should get assigned with only 'C' series tasks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document