Cannot Upload Template - Template Stuck In Trash?
(Doc ID 2579924.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Content and Experience Cloud - Version N/A to N/A
Content and Experience Cloud Classic - Version 18.4.1 and later
Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version 18.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue trying to make a new site and template.
1. Import the template.
2. Created a Site from that template.
3. Removed a bunch of content from the Site, and commit the edit.
4. Copy the theme and assign that new theme to the Site.
5. Create a template and downloaded it and import it into the OCE Toolkit.
6. In OCE delete the Site, the Template and the Repository and empty all the trash.
7. Try uploading the template from the Toolkit and receive the following error:
cec upload-template (some template) --server (instance name)
- template (some template)
- theme (some template 2)
- content export.zip
- template exported to /Users/../src/../../../template.zip
- deploy template (some template)
- connect to remote server: https://(instance).cec.ocp.oraclecloud.com
- establishing user session
- file template.zip uploaded to home folder, version 1 (18s)
- failed to import - Unable to import input template package. Failed to import template from zip file template.zip. The template (some template) is in trash. Delete template from trash or restore it to retry import.
Re-checked all the trash and they are all empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document