Office365: Able To Edit Fields On Account
(Doc ID 2580665.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
Office365: Able to edit fields on Account
1. Log into Office365 client and UAT.
2. From the navigator go to accounts.
3. Choose any account and click pencil icon to edit that account.
4. update any field and click save.
Desired behavior- User should not be able to edit an account.
Actual behavior- User is able to edit an account.
1. There is no option in Office 365 designer to hide the pencil icon available for edit.
2. In SUI. the user is not able to edit any field as all the fields are read only.
3. Changes made form Office365 client are successfully getting reflected on SUI after editing an account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document