Web Leveling Log Is Not Showing "Activities delayed by Leveling"
(Doc ID 2580727.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.7
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Web leveling log is not showing "Activities delayed by Leveling".
- Sign in to P6 Pro Client
- Open a project that needs to be leveled (Example: A test project with a few activities that have the same resource assigned)
- Level the project
- Note the level log showing activities have been delayed ("Activities delayed by Leveling")
- Schedule the project to return the dates back to original
- Sign in to P6 Web
- Open the same project used above
- Review the log to note that the "Activities delayed by Leveling" section is empty, even though activities have been moved based on leveling
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document