Local Integration Failing With Error -Bad Response: 401 Unauthorized
(Doc ID 2581527.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One integration connects with Salesforce using Outbound message WSDL . Can successfully call OIC integrations from Salesforce, however getting an error while calling local integration from Main OIC integration .
1. Parent integration runs successfully.
2. Child integration fails on the SOAP connection when the security configuration is:
- None - "Bad response: 401 Unauthorized"
- Basic Authentication - javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Missing WWW-Authenticate header.
3. In the SOAPUI, the integration is correctly triggered using Basic Authentication
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document