Total Heater Quantity Required Option Not Enforced.
(Doc ID 2581883.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version No Version and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the Total Heater quantity required option not enforced.
The steps to recreate this issue
1. In ReIM, check System options, TOTAL HEADER QUANTITY REQUIRED field is checked
2. Ensure that the option TOTAL HEADER QUANTITY REQUIRED is checked for both the supplier and supplier site in ReIM Supplier Options.
3. Create a Merchandise Invoice Document in 'Create Document'
4. Enter the Invoice header details but do not enter the Header Quantity values and click on Save and Continue
5. Note that the document is created successfully.
6. Click on Save on the document and observe that the document is moved to 'Ready for match' status without the header quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document