Pick Not After Date Is Always Updated To Default Value For Stock Orders
(Doc ID 2582091.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Not After (PNA) date is defaulted to original one if Undistributed Picks(PU) message is sent to RMS.
- Extend the PNA date for a specific transfer in WMS.
- Run the distribution for above transfer.
- Purge the Pick Directive in RWMS.
- SOStatus message with status PU is published to RMS.
- RMS updates Transfer PNA date to Default value ( which is based on approval date +code detail default values).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document