Purchase Requisition Created From Maintenance Work Order Does Not Generate Charge Account
(Doc ID 2582104.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating purchase requisition from maintenance work order cannot be submitted
for approval due to the following error.
Charge account is required. Specify the value for the field (POR-2016313)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Maintenance Management
2. Click to create the work order by providing the asset.
3. Release the work order and save.
4. The ‘Create Requisition’ button will only be enabled on work order release.
5. Clicking the button automatically navigates procurement.
6. Select the option to ‘Enter Requisition Line’
7. Provide details and click on ‘Add to Cart’
8. Click on quantity line and then click ‘Review’ once all the required lines have been added.
9. Scroll down to change the destination type. Provide the work order number and operation sequence.
10. Submit the requisition for approval.
11. See the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document