When Having an Invoice Amount Hold, after Reception the Hold Is not released Automatically
(Doc ID 2582457.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the application is not releasing the hold: "Amount billed exceeds amount received" in the following scenario:
1. Create a PO (3-way matching ) for a service expense
2. No receipt has been created.
3. Create invoice 1 and match to the PO the hold "Amount billed exceeds amount received" is created when the user tries to validate the invoice
4. Later invoice 2 is created and matched to the PO the same hold is created
5. Later the reception is done in PO for the same amount that belongs to the invoice 1.
The Customer's expectation is the hold should be released automatically when the PO service is reception is created.
How to set up this modeling?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document