Unable To Create A Variable For A User To Populate Text Into A Contract
(Doc ID 2582522.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Setup and Maintenance > Manage Contract Descriptive Flex Fields > Search for Contract Header, edit
2. Under global segment, select create
3. Fill out all required fields, then select ‘Create Value Set’
Set the following:
Type Independent, Char, 40
4. Select Manage Values. Set the following two values:
5. Select save and close
6. Select save and close
7. Back on the global segment page, make sure Display Properties > Display Type = List of Values
8. Select Save and Close
9. Now navigate to Terms Library
10. Select Create Variable Type: Manual Value Set: use the value set created in Step 3
11. Select Create Question
Type: Single choice list of value
Value Set: use the value set created in Step 3
Associated Value Set: Seeing blank , not able to select any variable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document