Active Price Change History Tab Causes Duplication Of Subsequently Opened Tabs
(Doc ID 2583451.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following issues are observed if the Price Change History Tab is used and left active -
- Subsequent task selections generate two instanced tabs of that task instead of one.
- If a duplicated task tab is then closed by selecting DONE or CANCEL within the tab, the active tab remains active but other tabs (including Price Change History) are closed incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Select tasks > PRICE CHANGE HISTORY and leave the tab open.
- Open Manage Items, and then Manage Orders. Note that 2 tabs are being opened.
- When a duplication has occurred, click DONE within a duplicated task tab.
- Click on Done for second Manage Order screen and note that it closed the second Manage Item as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document