The Context Segment Value Disappears After The Lease Is Created.
(Doc ID 2583720.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The context segment is appearing while creating and saving lease. However, after creating the lease, once we go to the view lease page, the context segment is not visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under the FA_LEASE_BOOKS flexfield code:
a. Create a new Global segment
b. Create a new Context Segment
c. Create a context sensitive segment
2. Deploy FA_LEASE_BOOKS flexfield
3. Create a new Lease and populate the new global segment and the context segment values.
4. Generate Schedule and submit the lease.
5. Review the lease and the context segment value is not visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document