OAC: After Update to 105.3.0-100, Facing Unexpected Error in Dashboard
(Doc ID 2583811.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OAC 105.3.0 version, facing unexpected error in OAC Dashboards. This is happening after recent update to 105.3.0-100 from lower version.
Due to this issue, users cannot view the data in dashboards inside DV.
Steps to verify:
- Opening DV project via Analytics URL and trying to move from one canvas to other. There is no error in the reports. But Loading filter takes time.
- In the next canvas, trying to drill down i.e., Right Click and 'Invoke action' to drill down. Instead of showing selection lists, it lists out - Right Click Browser Options >>> "Back, Reload, Page Source".Then the 'Unexpected Error' occurs.
- The 'Selection list' option is not coming up. Even the issue is intermittent.
- After 5-6 seconds, able to see the drill option and able to move to other canvases.
- Same issue observed in 'Incognito mode' --> Error occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document