FA: SCM: OM: In Manage Orders UI, Querying For the Sales Order Returns Duplicate Results
(Doc ID 2584597.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manage Orders UI, when querying for a Order Number duplicate results are displayed.
1) Create a value set A that is independent. Create values A1, A2
2) Create value set B that is dependent on A. Create Values B1 dependent on A1, B1 dependent on A2.
3) Create context C. Create segment C1 and assign value set A. Create segment C2 and assign value set B.
4) Create order. Enter EFF value A1 to segment C1 and value B1 for segment C2.
5) Task -> Manage Orders -> search for order.
6) Will see duplicate rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document