Payment Plan Adjustment Conversion Rate Is Incorrect For Participant With Different Home Currency
(Doc ID 2585475.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The participants have a Payment Plan with minimum payment amount = 10,000 with recoverable immediately option.
There are no transactions / commission for this first payment batch.
The paysheet generated the expected [ Recoverable Payment Plan Adjustments ] = 10,000.
However, for participants that have different home currency, the CN_TP_PARTICIPANT_PAY_ALL.PAY_AMT_HOME_CURR is not converted.
The Payment Plan Recoverable amount is converted causing the net amount to not be zero.
Steps to reproduce:
1) System Parameter :
Functionality Currency = USD
Processing Currency = Operating currency
Payment Conversion Date=Transaction date used for payment conversion
2) Setup Currency Conversion for EUR to USD
Setup and Maintenance > Manage Incentive Conversion Rates
3) Sample Participants assigned to same comp plan and payment plan but have different home currency code.
Rep1 - USD -- have credited transactions
Rep2 - EUR -- have credited transactions
Rep3 - EUR -- do not have any credited transactions
4) Create transactions for Rep1 and Rep2
5) Run All Transaction Processes ( collection through calculation )
6) Create payment batch "PayBatch Apr-18" , pay date = 4/27/18 and noticed the following values in the paysheet for Rep3 :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document