Create Accounting is Not Processing Periodic Lease Expense Events
(Doc ID 2586086.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting is not processing Periodic Lease Expense events. Create Accounting Execution Report shows:
"There are no eligible transactions to be processed."
1) Navigate to Define Fixed Assets Configuration
2) Click on the Manage Subledger Journal Entry Rule Sets
3) Make sure the Periodic Lease Expense is setup, Active and attached to the Accounting Method.
4) Then navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Tasks panel > Search > Update Subledger Application Options
5) Select Assets for Subledger Application
6) Click Submit
7) Submit Create Accounting once the Update program has completed to process Lease Expense events
But it is still doesn't work. How to solve this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document