Fusion Global Payroll - No File Available For Archive Employer Payment Summary
(Doc ID 2586806.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Global Payroll
When trying to produce the MONTH test EPS, no archive results file is being generated.
When running a TEST EPS, user should be able to view the archived results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Regulatory and Tax or Payroll Checklist – Submit a Process or Report
Select LDG and Run Employer Payment Summary for Tax Year Ending DATE
2) Payroll Flow = EPSNAME
3) Payroll Statutory Unit = NAME
4) Tax Reporting Unit = NAME
5) EPS Date = DATE
6) Submission Type = Test
7) Final Submission = No
8) Date Scheme Ceased = Leave blank
9) Process Configuration Group = Leave blank
Click Ok and View Checklist
Click refresh arrows
10 )Once ‘Archive Employer Payment Summary’ goes green, go to Regulatory and Tax Reporting under payroll tasks to view the file.
11) Type in flow name used for EPSNAME process and search and then click on the flow name
12) Click on the payroll process flow name tab and then click on the hyperlink Archive Employer payment Summary line.
13) View EPS Archive Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document