Polish Localization - Depreciation Amounts Are Not In Accordance With PL Requirements
(Doc ID 2587001.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Polish Localization - depreciation amounts are not in accordance with PL requirements
Polish Localization - depreciation amounts must be in accordance with PL requirements
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Catchup reserve was calculated for all backdated transactions which were copied to LOCAL Book by Periodic mass copy process.
Periodic Mass Copy process was run when "Allow convention for adjustments and transfers." was switched on
Any catchup reserve is not allowed in polish tax requirements
Below I put part of Polish Act which describes the requirements:
“Art. 16d. 2
2. Fixed assets referred to in Articles 16a to 16c shall be entered in the records of tangible assets, and intangible fixed assets, in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 1 no later than in the month in which they were given for use. Entering the same at a later date shall be deemed the revealing of a tangible asset or intangible fixed asset, such assets being referred to in Article 16h, paragraph 1, subparagraph 4.
Art. 16h 1. 1-4.
1. Depreciation write-offs shall be made:
1) from the initial value of tangible assets or intangible fixed assets, subject to Article 16k, beginning from the first month following the month in which the asset or value was entered into the records, subject to Article 16e, until the end of the month in which the total amount of depreciation write-offs becomes equal to their initial value or in which they are put in liquidation, transferred or deficit thereof is ascertained; the total amount of depreciation writeoffs shall also include the write-offs which, under Article 16, paragraph 1, are not regarded as revenue earning costs;
4) on revealed tangible assets or intangible fixed assets so far not covered by the records, starting from the month following the month in which such assets were entered in the records of tangible assets and intangible fixed
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use Polish localization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document