Entered Value In History Bucket Of User-Defined Editable Measure Is Not Retained
(Doc ID 2587137.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entered a value in both Future and Past buckets of a User-Defined Editable measure.
Pressed Enter or clicked Save.
The future value was retained however the value in the past bucket disappeared.
Values entered in past buckets should also be retained.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create an editable measure.
2. Add the measure to the measure catalog.
3. Run the demand plan.
4. Create a table with the measure.
5. Enter a value in both Future and Past buckets of the measure.
6. Press Enter or click Save.
7. The future value is retained however the value in the past bucket was not retained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document