In Stock Status Is Showing Wrong While Creating Sales Order Order
(Doc ID 2587417.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When business create back to back sales order, In Stock status is showing though they have less onhand. Also the issue is happening for back to back item and non back to back items.
Global sourcing rule defined transfer from org#1 with rank1 and buy from supplier#1 with rank2
Local sourcing rule defined in org#1 with buy from supplier#1 rank1 (same supplier)
Global sourcing rule assigned at Global level set and local sourcing rule assigned at org level in the assignment set
Same item will be used in standard, dropship and b2b sales orders . Also they have below business requirement
1) If there is an onhand, it will be treated as standard order. Picking and shipping will happen from their warehouse
2) If there is no onhand and customer/vendor from US, they will treat this order as dropship. Material will be shipped from US vendor to US customer as per your request
3) If there is no onhand and customer is from US whereas vendor form local. Then it will be treated as b2b order. Material will be received from local vendor and will be shipped to customer
Back to back and standard sales order shouldn't show In Stock status while creating order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create B2B and standard sales order
2. Enter item and quantity
3. System is showing In Stock through there is no onhand/insufficient onhand
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document