Drill Through from an ASO Application to Source File is Not Working
(Doc ID 2587790.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 19.03.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run drill through to Source from the Target application, it fails.
EPMFDM-140276:Drill Through to Source URL not defined. Please define the URL and try the operation.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Goto Target application(i.e PBCS application)
2. Click on the cell for which data is being loaded
3. Right click on the cell -> Drill through to Source
4. It will open a new page where data can be seen from Data Management
5. Now, select the amount column and select drill through to source
6. It fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document