Putaway Suggesting Non-Empty Location
(Doc ID 2587986.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Core Product Functionality
During Directed putaway pallet , system is not suggesting Non-Empty Location . System is being directed to a Location which already has inventory
Expect the location suggested during Putaway is an Empty Location as per Rules Setup.
Steps to replicate:
- Set up putaway rule so OUTDR putaway type goes to RSV location size type with Putaway Search Mode of "Empty Location"
- Assign putaway type OUTDR to LPN 001
1. Created IB Shipment ASNWM100105 with two items Items A and Item B .. Set Putaway type = OUTDR
2. Received the shipment into Pallet PLT00001 ., IBLPNs - IBLPN00008 and IBLPN000010
3. Created IB Shipment ASNWM100106 with two items Items A and Item B .. Set Putaway type = OUTDR
4. Received the shipment into Pallet PLT00002 ., IBLPNs - IBLPN00011 and IBLPN00012
5. Setup putaway priority with putaway search mode = Empty Locations for Putaway type = OUTDR
6. Setup up two new locations RSV118 and RSV119
7. Perform Directed Putaway Pallet of LPN PLT00001 . It suggested Loc = RSV118
8. Perform Directed Putaway Pallet of LPN PLT00002 . It suggested Loc = RSV118 instead of RSV119
Oracle WMS WM1/WMART
Dir Putaway Pallet
PA Type: OUTDR
PA Desc: PT OUTDOOR
Dir Locn: RSV-1-1-8
Ctrl-K: Use Alternate Location
Ctrl-X: Exit App
Ctrl-W: Previous screen
This issue is reproducible only when putaway by pallet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document