Control If Email Invitations Are Sent For Appointments Created In O365
(Doc ID 2588445.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
Control if email invitations are sent for appointments created in O365
In Outlook, we can save an appointment to which we added an Attendee, without sending the appointment.
In O365, after saving the appointment with the Contact added, the appointment is sent out to this.
Is there a way to control if the appointment created in O 365 goes out to Attendee as an email invitation or not?
1) create an appointment in Outlook
2) Invite Attendees to add a recipient in the TO section - user X
3) close the appointment by clicking on the X in the right upper corner
4) in the pop-up, select the option to Save Changes but don’t send and click on OK
5) Now the appointment shows in my Calendar, but it hasn’t been sent out to the Recipient / Attendee (RIGHT behaviur)
6) Create an appointment in O 365 add in
7) Add as primary contact one of the contacts - user Y
8) click on Save
9) the Primary Contact will receive an appointment notification through email
10) I can see the email appointment in my Outlook in Sent items and user Y as an invitee
EXPECTED behavior: we should be able to control if the email notification is sent to the Contact of the appointment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document