FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Mass Ship Confirm Is Not Working In Manage Shipment Lines UI
(Doc ID 2588567.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship confirm does not work when multiple Staged lines are selected on Manage Shipment Lines UI.
- Navigate to Supply Chain Execution offering
- Click On Inventory Management
- Click on Task Panel
- Select Shipments from Show Tasks list of values
- Click on Manage Shipment Lines
- Search for the Staged Shipment lines
7. Select Multiple Lines to Ship Confirm
8. Click on Actions--> Ship Confirm
Lines remain in Staged Status instead of Shipped/Interfaced:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document