Unable to override the merge request. It appears to be auto merging and getting rejected.
(Doc ID 2588840.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Customer Data Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Data Quality, Customer Hub
Unable to override the merge request. It appears to be auto merging and getting rejected due to "Party merge cannot continue because the associated Supplier is not merged. Submit the supplier merge process prior to initiating party merge." However, since the duplicate resolution request isn't allowing review, the master record cannot be changed before the merge.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ZCH_AUTO_MERGE_THRESHOLD is set to 101
2. ZCH_ENABLE_SURVIVORSHIP is set to Yes
3. Set master rules are enabled
4. ZCH_USER_MERGE_REQUESTS is set to "Process Subject to Approval".
5. Create Duplicate Identification Batch
6. Run the Dispatch Job
7. The Status of the Duplicate Resolution request changes to Rejected
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot override the merge request to set the master record and other options before the request is processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document