SOStatus Message for Allocation Shipments from LogFire Fails with 'Invalid Item' Error in RIB Hospital
(Doc ID 2589063.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In LogFire version 19C integrated with ORMFCS v16.0.031.1
SOStatusCre type message for allocation shipment fails to be consumed in RIB-RMS with 'Invalid Item' error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an allocation using warehouse stock to a store.
2. Ensure that the allocation is bridged into WMS.
3. Run a wave against "Store Orders" wave template.
4. Notice that PP message is published out of LogFire WMS and there is no information available against below tags:
5. Output generated with Mapper Service Name "LogFireToRibSOStatus_ServiceMappingOrchestration.smo" does not include below tags:
6. And this SOStatusCre type message fails in RIB-RMS with Invalid Item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document