Approval Delegation Not Working In Case Of Multiple HR Representatives
(Doc ID 2589349.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Global Human Resources
If more than one HR Rep are available to employees then delegating one of the HR rep to a proxy user is not routing the approval notification to the proxy user
It works well if employee has only one HR Rep.
Expect the approval notifications to route to the proxy user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as one of the HR rep: HR Rep 01
2. Go to Me > Roles and Delegations > Approval Delegation > – Delegate to “Employee1”
3. Login as Line Manager and submitting change location transaction for direct.
4. TAC shows that it’s still got routed to old HR Rep (HR Rep 01) and not to "Employee1"
5. BPM Worklist also shows the same.
- This issue can be faced in Manage Person, Manager Change, etc apart from Location Change. Hence this issue is not specific to any of the flow.
- The approval rules are set in such a way that parellelly approvals are sent to all the representatives and one of them can "claim and approve".
- The transactions are performed in classic UI from My Team.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document