How to Expose ActivitySubtypeCode on Outlook Desktop
(Doc ID 2589491.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Microsoft Outlook
How to display the Standard Activity "Subtype" (ActivitySubtypeCode) field on CRM Desktop layouts: It is there, but it is not selectable; it appears to be greyed out.
1) log in as an Admin
2) go to App composer > Standard Objects > Activity > Pages > Outlook Pages > select any of the regions eg "Activity Mail Subform"
3) click on the Custom layouts and click on the pencil
4) in the Form region, click on the pencil icon
5) under Available Fields section scroll to Subtype (ActivitySubtypeCode) and try to move it to the right, to "Selected Fields" area
The same happens on all regions:
- Activity Mail Subform
- Activity Task Subform
- Activity Appointment Subform
- Activity Form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document