Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: What is an HCM Data Loader (HDL)
(Doc ID 2589781.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Utility for loading business objects in bulk from any source to Oracle HCM Cloud
- Perform a one-time migration of legacy data to HCM
- It can be used in cloud, on-premises and on-demand implementations
- Supports important business objects belonging to key Oracle HCM Cloud products (Oracle HCM Cloud Global Human Resources, Compensation, Absence Management, Performance Management, Profile Management, Global Payroll, and Workforce Management)
- Provides a comprehensive user interface for initiating data upload, monitoring progress, and reviewing errors, with real-time information provided for both the import and load stages of its processing.
The figure below shows the high level summary of the process:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document