Recoverable Cost is Not Reflecting Depreciation Limit Amount in Edit Source Line Page
(Doc ID 2589816.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Recoverable Cost is not reflecting the depreciation limit amount in Edit Source Line page.
1. Fixed Assets > Assets > Add Assets in Spreadsheet
2. Select the following and press Go button.
Book : XXX_BOOK
Asset Type : Capitalize
COST : 200,000
Depreciation Limit Type : Amount
Depreciation Limit Amount : 1
5. Fixed Assets > Assets > Prepare Source Lines
6. Select created record
7. Actions > Edit
8. General tab in Financial Details region
> Can see Recoverable Cost : 200,000 *
9. Post this record
10. Fixed Assets > Asset Inquiry
11. Search Asset and select it.
12. Can see Recoverable Cost : 199,999 in Financials tab.
* Recoverable Cost : 200,000 on step 8 is wrong
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document