Fusion Global HR :Manage Document Type Security Profiles Is Not Effective
(Doc ID 2589894.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, HCM Security (Security Profiles, Users, Roles)
Document Security Profile is not restricting the documents which are excluded in the security profile.
Employee is able to see all the documents
Same security profile is working fine from HR Login
Expect the Document Security Profile to work fine for employee
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User "USER1" is attached to only one role - "Employee Role EMEA"
2. "Employee Role EMEA" is having a document security profile - "EMEA Document Types"
3. "EMEA Document Types" security profile has excluded few documents:
4. Make sure that the security profile is compiled from Manage Data Role and Security Profiles
5. Ran the program "Import User and Role Application Security Data"
6. Login as employee > Manage Document Records > Click on Add and able to see the above mentioned documents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document