FA: SCM: OM: Updating a Single EFF Using the - salesOrdersForOrderHub - REST API - Deletes Other EFF information
(Doc ID 2590476.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Line or Header Extensible Flexfield (EFF) data is deleted when an update is made using the - salesOrdersForOrderHub - REST API.
This following has been done.
1. A number of contexts have been added to the Fulfillment Line and Header EFFs
2. Orders have been created and the EFF information has been entered on the Fulfillment Line and Headed - Additional Information. The EFFs have been populated for each context
3. A change is submitted to the EFF information for a single Context, using the PATCH operation on the - salesOrdersForOrderHub - REST API
The outcome of this is that:
1. The change is applied to the single context submitted in the change request
2. Information stored in the other contexts which were populated when the order was created, is removed.
This is not expected behavior as the desired outcome is to retain existing EFF information and for the API to update the EFF information provided in the payload.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document