RMS Not Populating Ref_pack_no Field in Tran_Data Table For Pack Item
(Doc ID 2590717.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS is not populating the ref_pack_no for tran code 41 pack scenario/Tran Code 22.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a pack item.
- Range the item to WH add sufficient inventory.
- Create a stock count at the Warehouse level (All Depts).
- Run stkxpld, stkupd batches.
- Adjust the variance through UI; execute stkvar batch.
- Tran_data is updated with tran_code = 41 & variance is posted.REF_PACK_NO field is not populated with the pack_no.
Note: After accepting the stock count , TC 41 is posted without ref_pack_no. PO is received after stock count acceptance. Tran code 20 is posted with ref_pack_no
but Tran code 22 (reversal due to late poll transactions) is posted with blank field of REF_PACK_NO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document