19C Work Order Wave Ended With Failed Status
(Doc ID 2591754.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19C version, Core Product Functionality
After upgrade to 19C, Work Order Waves always end up with Failed status.
The wave should get completed for work orders
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created WO
Master Kit Item: 456
Child Item: 455
2. Close WO UI inquiry screen to make sure we will not lock the form
3. Check if the WO Component is available. Yes, It’s available
4. Open WO Wave Template
5. Click on Specific Order. Update the value with created WO in 1st step
6. Run the wave template
7. Check Wave Inquiry
8. It ended with Failed Status. When one clicks on the orders button on wave inquiry, it is seen that the Internal Order for this Wave has been created and allocated but somehow it was not being updated back to the wave itself.
9. Check Corresponding Internal Order
10. Check Allocation, it is seen that the Internal Order has been allocated and tied to the wave but not updated back to Wave itself
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document