Refreshing on Inventory Page in Admin Causes Page to Break
(Doc ID 2591843.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The inventory page in occs-admin becomes unusable after a page refresh (i.e. browser refresh).
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login in to occs-admin
2. Navigate to Catalog using main menu
3. Navigate to inventory using Manage Catalogs menu
4. Observe that Inventory Counts (stock levels) can be edited by clicking on the links
5. Use browser's refresh button to refresh the page
6. Observe that Inventory Counts still have links but clicking on a link produces a dialog with no input text box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document